Monday, June 17, 2013

Makeup Monday!: My 3 Favorite Products used this weekend....

Hi Peeps!  It’s Makeup Monday!! J

Today I will share my most favorite products I used over the weekend – that I for sure will be using heavenly within the next coming summer weeks. 

Nars Blush in Gilda
It’s the perfect blush for summer.  The shade is coral (orange/red based no pink) and it’s a matte finish.  I love it because it gives off this natural summery flush color on your cheeks without looking too powerful – it’s the perfect pop of color.  I also love that it’s matte with no shimmers or anything because in the summer time our skin will tend to get dewier faster just off the weather. So if adding shimmer to that, it’ll make you look more oily than you actually are.


Lorac Pro Mascara
The mascara wand on this works pretty well.  It’s shaped like a cone almost, which is something I wasn’t used too.  But after using it a few times, I get why the wand is shaped the way it is – and it’s fantastic.  It makes sure you get all corners of your lashes and easily lengthens and adds volume to the lashes without applying too many coats.


Make Up For Ever – Mat Velvet +
I’ve talked about this before in my favorite foundations (which I’ll need to update soon) – and it’s amazing.  I don’t normally use this foundation during the fall/winter season because it makes my skin too matte or my skin is dry.  So I usually change to using the HD version.  But during the summer Mat Velvet + works wonders.  Your skin will look flawless in the hottest of the hot hot sun! J

No comments:

Post a Comment